These General Terms and Conditions are referred to herein as the "Terms”. They shall apply to the contractual relationship between Global Junior Golf e.V. and an individual registered as a participant in a golf tournament promoted Global Junior Golf e.V. platform Global Junior Golf®, comprising tournaments of the Global Junior Golf Tour®, 21 golfleague and CLUBSERIES (hereinafter referred to as "Tournament”). Such participant(s) are hereinafter referred to as the "Player” or the "Players”). No addition to, or waiver, alteration or modification of these Terms shall be valid unless made in writing.
- In the event that a Player, after having registered for a Tournament, cancels his or her participation after the entry deadline or fails, without cancellation, to appear at the Tournament, the registration fee paid shall not be reimbursable, provided, however, that 40% (forty percent) of the registration fee paid shall be reimbursed to the Player on presentation of a doctor’s certificate, if the cancellation or non-appearance is due to medical reasons.
- Information by Global Junior Golf e.V. regarding hotels or other accommodation that may be booked by Players during a Tournament is given for convenience purposes only. Global Junior Golf e.V. does not act as agent of or broker for the hotel or other accommodation, and does not enter into any contractual relationship with a Player in this regard. Party to the contract for accommodation will be the Player only, who shall be responsible for reservations, changes to and cancellation of reservations, as well as for settlement of the respective hotel or other accommodation bill.
- Shuttle services and other transportation, if any, such as, but not limited to, airport transfers, are offered by courtesy of Global Junior Golf e.V. makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the continuous availability or timeliness of such services, and shall have no liability whatsoever for or in connection with any non-availability or delay of such services. For instance, but not limited to, costs for alternative transportation, additional overnight stays, rebooking of air or other transportation, etc., caused by such non-availability or delay, would have to be borne by the Player.
- Winners of prices which, according to the CLUBSERIES Ranking, are awarded at certain appointed dates are entitled to receive the prices only if they have fully paid the membership fee of 49 (forty nine) Euros at least 7 (seven) days prior to such appointed date.
- Except where due to their gross negligence or willful act, Global Junior Golf e.V. , its board members and employees, assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever with respect to any loss of or damage to the Players’ property occurred during or in connection with a Tournament.
- Any contract between Global Junior Golf e.V. and a Player shall take effect and be construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with such contract shall be heard, at Global Junior Golf e.V. option, at the competent court of Mannheim, Germany, or the court having jurisdiction over the Player’s place of domicile.